i know, it's still september.

I was browsing through some old photos recently on my laptop. I had almost forgotten that last Halloween, I had taken some fun "Halloweenie" pictures of things around the house with my old point and shoot.

IMG_3372

IMG_3383


There's more than these... but I had a lot of fun taking them. I think I'll do something similar this year. Halloween is one of my favorite holidays, I think because of the darkness and spookiness of it all... :)

This year to celebrate Halloween we are going to Universal Studios Halloween Horror Nights next weekend. I am SO excited to be able to participate in a festivity that isn't a skanky costume party. I've wanted to attend this for a while, and I can't wait to have the crap scared out of me. We are going with a group of about 10 people as well, so we'll have 10 times as much fun.

Matt and I are making Halloween-related mix CD's for the drive down. I have a lot of great music, so much I may have to make two CD's! I'll post the tracklistings here when I'm done. They will be less Monster Mash, and more Rob Zombie. :)

2 comments:

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

Oh my gosh I am so jealous, you two are going to have so much fun!

Molly Page said...

That sounds like a blast. I love Halloween too and can't wait to see your track list.

You definitely captured a spooooooky vibe in these pics. Nice job.

Post a Comment