weaponry.

I haven't posted since Halloween. And it's almost Thanksgiving now! ACK! I would like to post more, but I often get sidetracked. And sometimes it takes me a while to edit my photos, so by the time I'm done, I'm pooped. :)

This photo was taken a few months ago. Matt has this pretty grande prop sword from a very notable video game that he wanted to try and sell, so I had a little fun taking photos of it to put on the internets. This is one of my favorites. There's a lot I like about this photo; the only thing I don't really like is the carpet behind it! ;) Regardless, I think I may put this into the 'print and frame' collection.

If you can tell me where this sword's from (or who it belongs to), you get a cookie and a high five the next time I see you. :)

DSC_0072 copy

3 comments:

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

I have no idea.

Hubs says it looks like something from Lord of the Rings but he has no idea either.

Tell us, tell us!

Anonymous said...

Narinda kicked the owner's frosty butt and claimed her Kingslayer title like the champ that she is! /nerd

Cheryl Kohan said...

Great photo! If you hadn't mentioned the carpeting I wouldn't have noticed it...it's more like a background texture.

Post a Comment