beach day.

Yesterday morning, someone made an appointment to skydive (hint: not me!!) so I took a little adventure down to Caswell Beach in southern North Carolina. It was an amazing place; a thin little island with one road, some beach houses, and a virtually deserted and undisturbed beach.

So, of course, here are some photos. :)

caswell01
Reeds against the sky; it was so clear.

caswell02
Bird tracks!

caswell03
Amazing, undisturbed sand dunes.

caswell04
Fishing boats, and birds everywhere.

caswell05
Gorgeous sun on the water.

caswell06
Birds in flight.

3 comments:

Krysten @ Why Girls Are Weird said...

Very pretty!

And skydiving? Eek!

Molly Page said...

These photos are breathtaking. As usual.
What an eye you have!

They make me feel like AND REALLY REALLY wish I was there. :)

Cheryl Kohan said...

Sitting here in wintery Minnesota with a broken leg. These photos have definitely brightened my day!

Post a Comment